Remember – he is 3… 🙂
1. cutest as learning logic: “Ok mommy, you have 2 choices. Jump off the side of the pool or go inside and dry off and stay out of the pool” me: “ok I choose to go inside and stay out of the pool”. Son :”No, that option is gone. You have one option.” oh made me LAUGH!
2. one that makes me realize I need to watch my mouth: (He uses hand gestures to emphasize) “Mommy, we don’t say bad words, or baby words. Stupid is a bad word and you don’t say God-damn-it” me: “UH, yeah, you’re right sweetie, we don’t say those words, so let’s try not to even say them when we explain!” Son: “ok mommy, so you won’t say that anymore?”
3. “Mommy, my TV is jacked up”
4. “Mommy, can we do the hokey pokey and turn our socks around”?
5. “Mommy, why are you always on the computer”
6. “Mommy, Daddy said I was being naughty”
7. “Daddy, Mommy said you were being silly”
8. Me: ” you are in trouble, so I am putting your cars in time out” Son: “oh ok, but can you put my puzzles in time out instead? McQueen wants to stay with me.”
9. “Mommy, why did you yell at that car? Can they hear you?” (ooopps!)
10. and my ABSOLUTE favorite : ‘I love that you are my mommy‘ 🙂
I will update this more as I remember them! 🙂